Tuesday, February 2, 2010

There is no such thing as death

Two years ago I lost the man I loved after a car accident. It caused such a hole in my heart that for a year and a half I was so lost, so broken. 6 months ago I turned a corner and my real healing began. I find myself happy, truly happy, once again. I remain forever changed but in a really good way.

I am in love with myself and my life. I have a daughter I adore, a sister who is the best friend in the world, family I wouldn’t trade and friends who make it that bit more exciting. I am blessed and I know it.

For anyone who is in that darkness after losing a loved one, it does get better and if, you allow yourself, that loss can be the start of something truly great within you. I have an angel for life and he is just a thought, a whisper away.
I look forward to falling in love again, the very thought excites me. I am alive and it is good.

I dedicate the small miracles in my life to Tapiwa. Thank you for helping me open myself up and dare to dream beyond the ordinary once again. I love you always.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
‘There is no such thing as death. It is a transitioning energy. The most enduring and profound thing on the planet can never be destroyed. It is love. Yet you feel somehow that it is gone. But it is not, for that loved one who is gone is still here. All they have done is to move between the veil and you.
The dreams that you are having about them are real; the messages that you’ve received are real, and those loved ones are here in spirit this night. They sit next to you and they cry out to you and they say,“ Do not go into sorrow for I am here for the rest of your life.” ‘
Kryon

No comments:

Post a Comment